Friday 15 June 2007

Submission Idea

My idea is using words which describe our definition of Juicy, placed in a block with the word 'juicy' emerging through changing text colour to form larger letters. I am not good with typography so this submission will be a collaboration with James.

The text I define 'Juicy' as is:

global>visual>communicators>exhibiting>a>disti
nct>blend>of>emerging>talent>creating>a>master
s>level>meltdown>fusing>ideas>of>european>asia
n>north>and>south>american>students>discoverin
g>their>individuality>uniqely>mixing>diverse>i
nfluences>oozing>concepts>articulated>in>photo
graphy>animation>moving>image>illustration>gra
phic>design>scenography>visual>identity>and>br
anding>created>in>birmingham's>institute>of>ar
t>and>design>see>the>efflux>in>the>captivating
>eastside>area>the>developing>cultural>hub>in>
an>evolving>redefined>confident>city>this>is>o
ne>you>should>not>miss>>>>>>>>>you>see>?>JUICY

Like this (please excuse my typography, like I say it's a weak point for me. I'm sure James will make it look much more fabulous :)

1 comment:

lost in fabric said...

i like the black version because it looks more "disco". but I think that the text could be more dynamic.