Friday 8 June 2007

Conrad's poster submission for MA Viscom Show 2007

Here's an idea that I threw together last night. Might be a bit quirky for what you want but an idea all the same. Tried to keep it fairly simplistic which should make it easy to adapt to any form of show related collateral. If it makes it into the 'maybe' pile then I'll apply the idea to some other peices of collateral. For those of you who can't see it you may remember the jingle 'Opal Fruits made to make your mouth water' (I'm showing my age!). For those of you who still haven't got it.....I've adapted a packet of 'Starburst' (formally know as Opal Fruits) to give the design that extra fruity flavour!!


3 comments:

Bryony said...

really liking the 'juicy' poster of Conrad's; mouth-watering and bright!

Catharine A. Frediani said...

thanks Conrad!! It goes in the pile. Will keep you informed. Can you make some of the Tuesday meetings? We are in Edinburgh next tuesday, but meetings will resume on our return.

lost in fabric said...

I really like it, it's very colourful and bright.
the only thing im not sure of is the use of the comic sans.
but i do like it!