Saturday 1 September 2007

We Need Your Eyes!

Annie is working on an interesting piece of work for the projector. She will need to take close-up pictures of people's eyes. When we put the eyes in the projector along with a clip of rolling fog, as you walk across the floor it will appear as if the eyes are following you through the mist. Annie will be approaching people next week in uni and asking to take pictures of your eyeballs. If you can volunteer if you run into her, that would be really helpful as she will not have to track people down. This is why she needs it, so don't be alarmed, she isn't selling scans of your retina on the black market. Thanks in advance for helping her.

5 comments:

Moses said...

Hi annie
I have a lot of pics with eyes, if u are interested let me know

Michael said...

I can do it on Tuesday when I am at uni, alternatively, if it is very urgent, I can send my eyeballs in an ice box by FedEx or other Parcelforce but I will need them back 'cause I've got more work to do! So you know... handle with care... :)

Annie Blue said...

it is a funny piece of projector work for our curzon exhibition.
I need everyone's eye's picture. the form of the eye could be a photograph piece or illustration. any form you like in fact! cos it's to show your character as well!

If you have the digital file you could send me by email: zhenxin0404@msn.com

or i could take picture of you next week in uni.
i ll be around MA studio.

Thank you all for cooperation!

Annie Blue said...

hi moses,
it's great
could you email it to me?
many thanks!
zhenxin0404@msn.com



hi micheael,
i think i can see your pics on Tuesday! and won't take them out.
dont worry! :)
thanks!!

krystof said...

HI ANNIE,
i am in the uni 2morrow and tuesday, so u can click the pic.
good idea
K