Tuesday 21 August 2007

ALL PORTRAITS DONE?


hEY pEOPLE,
thanks for today and yesterday, you were all wonderful to photograph....
see at:
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/krystof.kriz/PORTRAITSMA2007

i hope you enjoy the images
- please each of you choose one image which you prefer and let me know the number of it here in comments
- soon each of you will get CD with high res images to go
- anytime you use the image publicly, please if you can mention photo: Krystof Kriz or www.krykr.com

thanks
P.S. if there is someone more who needs portrait to be taken, let me know.....thursday or friday might be possible

12 comments:

Catharine A. Frediani said...

Thanks Krystof. They all look great. I could photo number 3 for myself, the one with the camera.

name to post with photo:
Catharine A. Frediani

Chris Shaw said...

What happened to me...haha

Steveb said...

thanks krystof stev01 is my preferred
choice

Catharine A. Frediani said...

please comment with your full name and of course correct spelling so we can have the info handy to attach with the photos.
I know I am asking you to give names/info a few times, in different places, but its just so that each individual person working on things has the info and we don't make mistakes transferring the info to each other.

emma o'brien said...

hey krystof, thanks for the photo, is there one of me smiling?? if not the one you have posted is fine
emma

shail said...

hey . the photos you have posted are not the ones we had selected the other day . so if i can have a look on your laptop again ?

Annie Blue said...

prefer the '01 annie' and '03 annie'
. if they two can be combined.
many thanks!
:)


name:
Annie Chongyu Bian

krystof said...

YEAH SHAIL,
i m at the uni tomorrow, we can have a look once again.

Bryony said...

Thanks Krystof, I was really pleased with the photos I saw on back of camera the other day -but as theres just the one up there, thats fine by me!

Name to post with photo:
Bryony Ryder

ps. could I possibly use this photo up by my small statement about work, in the MA show? I promise it will have the credit?
...I like it! :-)

krystof said...

hi Bryony,

sure, you can use the photo for your statement...i will send you per email today high res pic.

Tofu~~! said...

hi krys!!! 01james of me will be great. use that one please....

Unknown said...

great photos!
my fav 01annie.

http://www.ineedaguide.blogspot.com/